- 50-Story Art Deco-inspired tower with 110 residences designed by COOKFOX Architects.
- The Park Row Club, a suite of curated amenities, features vast leisure spaces, soaring ceilings and grandly-scaled windows overlooking City Hall Park.
- An enfilade of richly-appointed entertainment areas includes a residents’ lounge, a library with a fireplace and a private dining room. Leisure and recreation areas include golf and billiards sporting areas and a whimsical playroom suite.
- The Park Row Club garden and dining terrace provide abundant outdoor space and include lounge and living spaces, a grilling kitchen, and a trellised dining area as well as a naturalistic playscape and a grass lawn.
- A 65-foot swimming pool, a spa treatment room, a park-facing gym, and a private yoga and meditation studio are among The Park Row Club’s fitness and wellness offerings.
- On-site parking and a discrete Theatre Alley entry (parking is for purchase).
- One bedrooms from $1.695M
- Two bedrooms from $2.225M
- Three bedrooms from $3.55M
- Four bedrooms from $6.250M to over $12M
- A spectacular duplex penthouse is anticipated at $25M.
“The area around City Hall Park is going gangbusters with new development.”Upcoming projects include the Woolworth Tower Residences, One Beekman, and 49 Chambers. Yesterday, a press release officially unveiled 25 Park Row, the park’s largest condominium offering announced to date. The still-rising tower will top out at 50 floors, nearly 700 feet tall and present all its 110 residences with beautiful park, city, and/or river views. The design features a staggered massing and distinctive top bare a touch of Art Deco flair and balconies and terraces are tastefully integrated throughout. The first interior rendering showcases the project’s hallmark view over the park towards the Woolworth Building. According to the floor schedule, the crowning apartment will be a duplex comprising the entire 45th and 46th floors.
Occupancy is expected to be in early 2020. Want to know more? Or would you like to schedule a tour? Reach out to us here for more info including pricing and floor plans.
10 Reasons to be bullish on NYC real estate in 2023.